Better and faster feedback
More than 125.000 users in secondary and higher education!
WHAT IS IT?
- Revisely is an online tool that helps teachers to give more and better feedback on texts in less time.
- Texts can be about any subject and have any form such as essays, papers and letters.
- The tool supports teachers during the entire process of setting, correcting and giving feedback on writing assignments.
- Teachers use our tool to easily add observations and feedback to students’ texts, using either Revisely’s built-in set of comments or writing their own.
- Revisely’s correction tool works online in the web browser, no installation required, and can be used on desktops, laptops, tablets and iPads.
Improving education for
students and teachers
HOW DOES IT WORK?
|The teacher prepares a writing assignment for a group of students. Apart from the assignment description, she/he can indicate which criteria will be used to correct the text. The teacher then sends the assignment to the students through Revisely.|
|Students receive a notification of the writing assignment in their mail. They can then log in to their personal area within Revisely and hand in the text by either typing it in right there or copy-pasting it from another application such as Google Docs, Word, Pages or Office 365.|
|The teacher can then access the texts and add their feedback to them. To do this, they can use the extensive built-in set of comments and observations (both positive and negative). These observations cover all aspects such as language use, grammar, spelling, structure, style and content. Of course, teachers can also add their own comments to the text.|
|When ready, the teacher returns the definitive corrected text to their students, who again receive a notification by mail. Students can then view their work, a summary report of improvement points, the teacher’s observations and the feedback. With each observation, Revisely shows what the issue is and how it should be improved next time. Students can also zoom in on specific aspects such as language use, structure etc.|
- THE STUDENT: A digital writing assignment portfolio is built up with extensive relevant feedback. Students can always consult their progress and improvement points. A modern form of a writing dossier and a good preparation for written exams.
- THE TEACHER: A digital overview of the level of each student. The possibility to differentiate between individual students. A time-saving way to correct texts and add feedback.
- SCHOOL MANAGEMENT: A reliable application that saves teachers time, leaving more space for development within their subject. A digital tool to monitor and benchmark the levels of
students, classes, sections or even entire schools.
- Try Revisely at your school with your students
- 1 month for free
- Works for texts in Dutch, English and Spanish
- We offer free online training if necessary