Learning languages can be quite challenging, unless you have a good teacher and focus with concentration and stick to your lessons regularly, it becomes a tiring exercise without positive outcomes. Complete proficiency in a language is measured by one’s ability to write, read and speak in a language. Most students when learning a foreign language as a third language as part of the academic curriculum; learn to write and read but their speaking skills in the language aren’t good enough.
Now all that is set to change with ‘uTalk’.
uTalk is a language learning product from the UK-based ed-tech firm EuroTalk. It lets users pick from over 130 languages including a growing list of Indian languages like Hindi, Tamil, Bengali, Telugu, etc., and learn these languages through another language of their choice.
uTalk is offered as a mobile app across mobile operating systems and also works on your browser. Combining words with images and interesting memory-games, users can learn languages with ease. The product is offered in three different packages, customised to the age of the student-learners as follows:
- Chatterbox – For learners between 4 and 11 years.
- uTalk Classroom – For learners between 11 and 18 years.
- uTalk Campus – For learners older than 18 years.
Why Choose uTalk?
- The software uses a structured learning path.
- Graded series of games and quizzes.
- Children respond better to games and learn effectively.
- Monitor student progress with ease.
- Teachers can create new learning topics quickly using the pack builder.
- Tried and tested product which is used widely across the UK and Europe.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can deploy uTalk in your institution with ease.